Transmission of bloodborne pathogens is always a concern in your lab. Closed Fluid Systems help labs minimize exposure to bloodborne pathogens. Our solutions simplify set-up and clean-up, reduce procedure time and minimize contact with contaminated fluids.
Closed Systems provide clinicians:
- Safe and easy clean-up and disposal of contaminated fluids
- The ability to utilize the system on the patient table or the back table
In addition to the above benefits, the different NAMIC closed systems provide:
Protection Station Closed Fluid System
- Closed system for administering clean saline & collecting blood waste
- Available for pressurized or non-pressurized saline applications
- Can be attached or loose from the NAMIC manifold
Protection Station Closed Fluid System with Bifurcated Saline Line
- Conveniently attaches directly to NAMIC manifold
- Dual access to saline and off-manifold access to Angio-Sac closed fluid system
- Available for pressurized and non-pressurized applications
Protection Station Plus Closed Fluid System
- Administers saline and contrast and safely collects blood waste
- Ideal for Interventional Radiology procedures
- Available with a Contrast Management Line to help reduce contrast waste & maximize lab contrast budgets
Devices shown may not be available in all countries.
Please consult a product catalog, your sales representative or customer service for product availability.