Treat Superficial Veins with the Precision of the VenaCure EVLT System
Superficial Veins (SV) associated with Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) are linked to venous hypertension, severe sequelae of CVI, and the development of leg ulcers. Treatment of CVI/SV can lead to reduced recurrence rates for venous ulcers. This represents a significant opportunity to expand the range of venous disease treated in your practice.
Treat SV with the 400 μm Fiber Procedure Kit, part of the VenaCure EVLT system:
- 400 μm low-profile fiber allows for simple access and positioning
- Office-based procedure using local anesthesia
Features & Benefits
- 400 um Optical Fiber - Smaller sized fiber aids in SV access and positioning
- 21G Venous Access Needle – Access needle provides atraumatic access
- 10 cm x 4F Introducer Sheath - Stiff dilator guides the sheath into the proper subfascial plane
- Hub and Compression Clamp - Hub on sheath mates with compression clamp on fiber
- .018” Guidewire - Navigates small, tortuous veins with a floppy tip and has a firm anchor to guide sheath and hold it in place
- Site Marks on Fiber - Site marks match to sheath to ensure proper positioning
Devices shown may not be available in all countries.
Please consult a product catalog, your sales representative or customer service for product availability.