NiT-Vu High-Performance Micro Guidewire
Have Visibility, Have Control
NiT-Vu is available in:
- Straight or angled tip to meet specific procedural and anatomical needs
- 2 cm, 5 cm or 7 cm tip length, giving the clinician a variety of choices based on the cases specific needs
- 0.014 and 0.018 diameters
- 80 cm, 110 cm, 180 cm and 300 cm lengths
- Kink-resistant Ni-Ti alloy core wire assures smooth, kink-free navigation through tortuous vasculature and accurate wire control; allows for a 1:1 torque response at the distal tip
- Highly radiopaque tungsten coil tip for excellent visibility under fluoroscopy
- Wires inner core features a smooth, parabolic tip taper to facilitate efficient, atraumatic placement through tortuous anatomy
- Advanced formulation silicone coating technology produces lubricity between the wire surface and the vessel wall, providing smooth navigation
PTFE Coated Guidewire†
A Variety of Designs to Meet a Variety of Needs
Fixed Core Features:
- Tight specifications provide accurate measurements for improved catheter tracking
- Uniform coating of PTFE provides lubricity and a smooth outer surface for easy insertion
- Unique process provides tighter coils, minimizing possible thrombus buildup
Movable Core Features:
- PTFE coating on inner mandril facilitates consistent core movement
- Flat-wound construction provides smooth insertion of core wire, facilitating the clinicians overall guidewire placement
- Round safety wire facilitates advancement or withdrawal of core wire
†The PTFE Coated Guidewires do not have a CE Mark.
Devices shown may not be available in all countries.
Please consult a product catalog, your sales representative or customer service for product availability.