The Compensator and Perceptor manifolds put greater control in your hand, take efficiency to a whole new level, and simplify set up. Single operator-controlled re-zeroing and debubbling in the sterile field does not require additional operator assistance.
- The Compensator and Perceptor manifolds require fewer stopcock manipulations
- Every transducer is tested for accuracy
- The swaged rotating adaptor provides secure catheter connection
- Less connections with uni-body design of manifold with integral transducer
- Single operator-controlled re-zeroing and de-bubbling in the sterile field does not require additional operator assistance
Increase in Waveform Fidelity†
- Both the Compensator and the Perceptor manifolds place the transducer closer to the pressure source as compared to pole mounted transducers, which provides for enhanced waveform fidelity
- Initial zero balance at heart level
- Take pressure readings at any level during procedures
- The fluid filled pressure monitoring line (PML) compensates for manifold movement, when connected to a fluid filled catheter, to provide accurate pressure readings
- Must be at heart level during initial zero and when taking pressures
- Fewer connections
- Does not require a pressure monitoring line (PML)
†Data on file.
Devices shown may not be available in all countries.
Please consult a product catalog, your sales representative or customer service for product availability.