Go Direct: Fewer steps. Less time.
All the benefits of the NeverTouch fiber with a shorter procedure time (based on fewer components and fewer procedural steps)
- Provides same benefits as the NeverTouch Fiber, now with an atraumatic tip for sheathless placement
- Allows physicians to advance to the saphenofemoral junction without the use of a TRE-Sheath introducer in appropriate patients
- Allows physicians to gain access, advance the fiber and treat a diseased vein without the placement of a second guidewire
- Fewer components result in fewer procedurals steps and potentially results in faster procedures
New Package Kit Design
New package designed with physician feedback increases usability and functionality:
- The new fiber management system allows for controlled removal of the fiber to increase ease of use and helps maintain a sterile field
- Separate micro-access components packaging reduces waste
- Stackable boxes with a smaller package footprint makes storage more efficient
- Access in the sterile field from either the Sub-Miniature type A (SMA) connector or fiber tip, or both
Devices shown may not be available in all countries.
Please consult a product catalog, your sales representative or customer service for product availability.