The Solero* Microwave Tissue Ablation (MTA) System and Accessories are indicated for the ablation of soft tissue during open, laparoscopic, or percutaneous procedures. The Solero MTA System is not intended for cardiac use. The Solero MTA System is designed to be used by physicians who are trained in the use and application of image-guided ablation procedures, intraoperative ultrasound, and/or CT-guided needle placement.
- 2.45 GHz Operating Frequency
- Solid State Generator
- Powers up to 140 W
- Intuitive Touch Screen User Interface
- Integrated Peristaltic Pump
- Applicator Coolant Temperature Monitoring
- Reflected Energy Monitoring
- No Grounding/ Dispersive/ Neutral Electrode Required
- Applicator Available in 14, 19, and 29 cm Lengths
- Single Applicator System
- 15 g Stainless Steel Applicator
- Dielectric Antenna with an Optimized Ceramic Tip
- Patented Coolant Channel with Thermocouple
- 2.86 m Flexible, Fully Cooled Cable
Consult your AngioDynamics representative for country specific availability. Please refer to the Solero Generator Operator’s Manual and the Solero Applicator Directions For Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions. Indications for use may differ in your country. Please visit our Risk Information page for more information on CE and US indications.
*AngioDynamics, the AngioDynamics logo, Solero and the Solero logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of AngioDynamics, Inc., an affiliate or subsidiary. ©2017 AngioDynamics, Inc.